Details of the owner and person responsible for the website www.kauaiwatches.com:
Olivia Fernández Ribes (hereinafter Kauai)
C / Canuda, 5
08002 Barcelona, Spain
The Kauai watch brand is registered in the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (OEPM)
- The processing of the personal data entered in the registration or contact forms will not be used for any purpose other than for the management of the orders.
- The fields to be filled in both the registration and the contact form must be well filled and with truthful information. Failure to do so, may cause problems when managing your orders or queries.
- Remember to check all fields before giving OK.
- You can modify your data or unsubscribe by accessing My account.
- We remind you that you should not provide your card details through email, fax or social networks. We are never going to ask you so.
- Any transaction made through www.kauaiwatches.com will be carried out through secure payment systems. Payment data will be transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding entity via payment gateway or PayPal.
- In all cases, the users of this website commit themselves:
1. To use all its contents and services in accordance with general conditions and legal notices. Otherwise we could remove or deny access to these contents and services without prior notice.
2. Not to fall into illegal activities, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order.
3. Not to diffuse content that is racist, xenophobic, discriminatory based on race, sex, ideology, religion or, in any way, attacks against third parties.
- Reproduction in whole or in part of the contents of this website and any of its designs without explicit written authorization by Kauai shall be prohibited.
- Kauai reserves the right to modify or remove any content or information from this website without prior notice.
- Kauai is not responsible for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite we have taken the necessary IT measures to avoid it.
Cookies are stored on most web pages that you visit. A cookie is a little information that is stored in your browser. They are used to make the web able to remember your visit when you navigate the page. Therefore, technical information, data for identification, statistics of use, links to social networks, etc. are stored. Its goal is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs.